Are you looking for the right person to empower your group of moms, teens, or children and engage them in transformation thinking? How about a book reading or workshop? That is where I enter. I have spoken to groups from tenacious single and divorced women wanting inspiration and motivation to aspiring college graduates. Some events include MommyCon, WVON 1690AM Radio, Aglow Single Parents, and A Women’s Narrative to name a few. My mission is to empower your audience to build confidence personally and professionally.
I speak on the following topics:
– Successful co-parenting strategies
– Sex, drugs, and bullying talks with your kids
– Confidence after divorce
– Dating for single/divorced moms
– Toxic relationships
– Blended family dynamics
– Climbing the corporate ladder as a single/divorced mom
– Starting your own side hustle as a mom
– Tips on the self-publishing process
– How childhood bullying affects you as an adult (Click HERE to view my entire captivating speech for AWN)
Book me today to speak at your event or organization!