"Thank you, Aria for coaching me in a professional manner.
After speaking with you, I am inclined to further my education.
I would recommend your services to friends and family.
Good Luck in your future endeavors."
Single, divorced and blended moms have specific parenting challenges – child support, visitation, and parenting plans, to say the least. In addition, there is little support in being successful while raising productive children to be self-sufficient and making good decisions. It’s okay to find support if you are overwhelmed or not quite sure what direction to go. You want to WIN as a parent and I’m here to help you!
Some topics for focus include:
- Parenting plan
- Forgiving your ex
- Shaking the shame of single parenthood
- Successful co-parenting strategies
- Planning your child’s future
- Preparing him/her for leadership
- Achieving your goals as a single parent
- Creating an effective plan
- Having tough conversations
- Guiding your child through high school
- Divorce Co-Parenting Plans
– (1) 15 Minute FREE Consultation via Phone or Skype
– (2) 60 Minute Sessions per Month
– Action Plan Summary
– Possible Assignments
– Unlimited Email Communication (for the duration of the program)
*Commitment minimum of 3 months