Do you want to know how mothers across the globe are becoming wealthy as entrepreneurs? There are some very critical strategies that you must implement in order to build a strong foundation (taken from chapters of the upcoming volume of The Single Mother Diaries Series (TM), Tips on Being Business Savvy.
This course is a 4-week program on building effective action plans for being a successful business owner or increasing exposure to build clientele. It is complete with Business Assignments that will help guide you.
The 4 modules are:
– Learning How to Pivot: How to shift your mind as you embark on a fabulous journey towards entrepreneurship and establishing a legacy.
– Building Your WINNING Strategy: Secure a quiet space and begin constructing the foundation of your gifts and talents to create a vision statement, mantras, and affirmations of manifestation.
– Setting Up & Marketing Your Business: Roll up your sleeves as we get into the nitty-gritty of creating your Business Plan, Marketing Strategy and Action Plan (of short and long-term goals).
– The Launching of Your Legacy: Get ready to take flight as I give your guidance on brand-building and the creating passive income.
The fact that you embarked on this journey of being a business owner to leave behind an imprint for your children, community, and society shows extraordinary courage, leadership, and ambition.
Are you ready? Awesomeness….Let’s get started!
So you want to write a book, but not sure where to start or how to sell it? This course is chock full of valuable tips and strategies from idea to completion, including tips that you may have never even considered. I learned everything on my own. And now, I’ll share those tips with you to help you save time – and money!
In this program, you’ll learn:
– How to switch your mindset from consumer to author: Ask yourself, “What factors do I normally consider when purchasing a book?” Then consider those factors, and more, to transition from book-buyer to book-writer.
– Understanding the self-publishing process: From pen-to-paper, to editing and copyrighting, and selling your first book.
– Becoming an expert in your genre: Whether non-fictions, self-help, science fiction or romance, finding resources to showcase your knowledge and experience to be considered an expert.
– Building your audience: Finding your voice on social media, podcasts, and other platforms to answer your audience’s burning questions.
Why spend thousands and thousands of dollars investing in self-publishing companies or agents who are little help in creating a successful strategy for publishing your book? Learn the ins and outs of how to take control of your creative voice and keep your royalties.